Acceptable File Formats
- Illustrator CC or below (.ai or .eps)
- Photoshop CC or below (.tif, .psd, .psb, .eps, or high res .jpg)
- For best results, setup artwork on the templates provided.
- Files should be setup to full size or scaled proportionately.
- Fonts should be outlined or provided with artwork.
- Link images, and provide them if used in artfiles.
- Unflattened artwork is best, this allows easier access for any sizing, design, or color adjustments.
- Submitted art should have a minimum of 2” bleed on all sides.
- Avoid putting important content close to edges of art space.
- Final output for print is 100 dpi at full size. If files are at half scale then 200 dpi would be recommended.
- Files are best setup in CMYK.
- If Pantone (PMS) colors need to be color matched, please build into the art files. Specify the PMS colors.
- PMS color matches are for guidance and will be matched as closely as possible.